Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tobacco Hut Re-Opens Friday

Good news! I talked to Pete, the new owner of The Tobacco Hut, today and he is re-opening the store this Friday, Feb 22! I'll be there on Saturday and hope others can make it as well. It's been a long few weeks but I'm sure it will be worth it. I, for one, can't wait to settle into my chair and light up a pipe with some favorite tobacco. And if I get to wondering how long I've been loafing around the shop, I can just check the clock on the - oh, never mind.

Anyway, if you can make it, let's get those regular Saturday meetups on track again. Pete is planning an official grand re-opening party in several weeks (details are still in the works), but let's not wait. Let's make our own party this Saturday and get those sticks (and pipes) lit up!

See everyone Saturday!

 - Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment